Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Funnies

I get so serious; I have to admit, so focused on the topic, and how to present. I often forget, I often neglect, to stop find some light at the end. I forget to share happiness I forget to share love. I forget to be humorous I forget to have fun. No better time than the present, eh?

.

One of my fondest memories, from my childhood, was sitting with the Sunday newspaper (with the lovely news ink smell) and read the comics and have a smile and laugh. It gave me a little light at the end of the week, at the end of the tunnel as it were.

.

So, out of the past and into the present, I take an idea and bring it to you. While I am making videos for The Other Shoe, they don’t always go as planned. This leaves me with a good amount of ‘outtakes’. Well, what better than a marriage of my outtakes and the end of the week. After a week of being critical and playing with thought. To take a few moments to laugh and to smile.

.

I hope this brings a smile to your face. There are many more to come… many more to share. Keep checking back for ‘Sunday Funnies @ The Other Shoe’.  





1 comment:

  1. […] · Sunday Funnies (The First): “I get so serious; I have to admit, so focused on the topic, and how to present. I often forget, I often neglect, to stop find some light at the end. I forget to share happiness I forget to share love. I forget to be humorous I forget to have fun. No better time than the present, eh?” […]

    ReplyDelete