Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cypress Lodge BROWN Water, Still!

For the past several years (the last two working with the current manager, Kevin) I have tried to get the Cypress Lodge to provide drinkable water to the residents. As of today, June 19 2013, the Cypress Lodge and Satellite Management have refused to adequately or properly (or professionally, their last ‘solution’? To flush the rust and calcium out of one of the hot water storage tanks into the street and storm drains!)  I thought that was illegal because our storm drainage goes to the ocean. That means they pumped huge amounts of rust and calcium into the bay.

I am very tired and in a ton of pain. Here is the video… if you are not thoroughly disgusted, I am surprised. His is one of the reasons I tried to raise money to move, My Dear Readers.

Thank you.

.





No comments:

Post a Comment