Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Introduction and Achievment Announcement

This is a short update video of Daniel & Alex Hanning @ The Other Shoe. This video makes an announcement about 'Princess Nadia and the Healing Light' as well as introducing a NEW CHARACTER! I had a little less pain, at first, today and a little more energy. So, I decided to make this short video because I met a GOAL. I finished the first outline of Act One of ‘Princess Nadia and The Healing Light’. . Welcome back, My Dear Readers, to The Other Shoe for and introduction and announcement. Today I woke up to a ‘good day’ and I decided to take full advantage of this opportunity. I have made a short video where I introduce Alexander, my newest furry friend. Alex immediately leaves the screen, only to reappear in the sides of the frame several times. . As well, I am proud to announce that the whole first act of ‘Princess Nadia and the Healing Light’. This is a great achievement for me, and I am proud to share this accomplishment. The work is taking up a life of its own, the characters coming to life and form in my mind. I will be sharing teasers here @ The Other Shoe over the next few months. . Last, I repeat the announcements from late last week. There will be a Three-Dimensional issue of The Mars Report, weekly editions of The Mars Report and more political articles. I am happy to share my accomplishment and my vision of the world of Princess Nadia. . Thank you for dropping by and have a great week! .





2 comments:

  1. When I first posted this article I made an error on linkage. I linked to June's first update video, not today's. My apologies to everyone that may have caused grief.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iam SO SORRY! It took me till right now to get the video link corrected properly. I apologize sincerely because I try so very hard to not make mistakes. I value ALL your time and it is an HONOR to have you read visit.
    Again, my apologies and I hope you come back soon.

    ReplyDelete