Monday, June 10, 2013

Coming Soon to The Other Shoe!

`Welcome back, My Dear Readers, to the Mid-June Preview here @ The Other Shoe. [Click the link to ‘Like’ our page at Facebook! Please?! ] I am still working to get the remaining seven ‘Likes’ I need there but maybe today I will be surprised. I am pretty excited about the month of June here @ The Other Shoe. I have finally obtained some much needed writing software. Combine that with the Dragon software and I should be able to produce more content, with a higher quality.

.

My plan, for the rest of the month of June, for The Other Shoe:

  • A 3D (Three Dimensional) version of The Mars Report where all the images are in Blue/Red shift. You will need a set of 3D glasses with the red on the left.

  • Weekly editions of The Mars Report

  • More fun excerpts from Princess Nadia and the Healing Light (just not a lot)

  • An article about how the sequester is harming all levels of Americans

  • More political works… I know that I have not written much of a political vein, of late. However, I still do not want to offend the people I respect.


This is the production plan I have for the remainder of June 2013 here @ The Other Shoe. With some luck, a little support for friends and followers and a little extra pain medication I will meet this schedule. I already have started working on the 3D issue of The Mars Report. This is something I have wanted to share for several months, However, until this week the NASA/JPL web site just did not have enough 3D images to make up a whole issue.

.

This is an ambitious work schedule, for me in my current condition, especially when you consider I have set myself a schedule of two to four hours a day working on ‘Princess Nadia and the Healing Light’. I am going to give this a good college try… just wish I was ‘college aged’! lol.

.

I look forward to seeing your ‘Likes’ and ‘Shares’ as well as your comments on the blogs and on Facebook. I appreciate input, and love when I see my work liked and/or shared. I feel appreciated and valued. Thank you, My Dear Readers, for your time and your consideration. I know there are lots of places you can go for content and fun stuff to read. I am flattered that you choose The Other Shoe to spend part of your leisure time.

.

ENJOY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment