Sunday, June 2, 2013

Princess Nadia and the D&A Rats...

Princess Nadia and the D&A Rats...

They are my children. Over the next few months and years I will shepard these children through many adventures. They will share these journeys with Man. In the first book the destinies of the D&A rats and mankind become intertwined with the friendship/kinship between Daniel Hanning and Princess Nadia. Daniel's father Darrell is the creator of; the D&A rat, Cyber-Animals, Grav-Cars,  the Cross-Species Wireless Communication System, the HP 3D chromosomal printer and software, and a 'code'... a code that could change everything... a code that will make men...  like Gods.

.

THIS... This is what awaits you, My Dear Readers, in the pages of 'Princess Nadia and the Healing Light' . This will be The 'Book One' of whole world of Princess Nadia and Daniel.

.

[caption id="attachment_740" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Princess Nadia-Christmas Princess Nadia-Christmas[/caption]

.

Please... drop by... check on me... sometimes, well... sometimes the world I am writing.... it captures me. It takes me away. Away from pain. Away from darkness, and into a lighter and brighter world. I am working very hard, My Dear Readers, to BUILD this world, for you... and for me... and for eternity.

.

Thank you, My Dear Readers, for joining me on this adventure. I promise it will be one we both never regret, and never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment