Wednesday, October 1, 2014

DCTF COUNT-DOWN CLOCK - 14 HOURS LEFT!

[caption id="attachment_188" align="aligncenter" width="209"]Danny in 7th Grade Danny in 7th Grade Pearland Middle School[/caption]

.

Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe! Today is THE day. THE day my campaign to BATTLE my cancer ENDS!

.

Today, for the next 12 hours, I am going to do my BEST to garner MORE SUPPORT by running this Count-Down CLOCK! Right NOW there is just 14 HOURS LEFT! Only 14 hours till the end of my campaign! FOURTEEN HOURS LEFT to gather as much help as I can!

.

Fourteen HOURS to get the HELP I NEED! PLEASE won’t you GIVE?

.

Please Donate to @ Danny’s Cancer Treatment Fund @ Indiegogo!

.

PLEASE?

.P.S. Click on ANY link to GO to the CAMPAIGN and GIVE!

Thank YOU!

.

PLEASE DONATE to


Danny's Cancer Treatment Fund @ Indiegogo


.



Danny in Rolling Hills Estates August 12, 2014
Danny in Rolling Hills Estates August 12, 2014

PLEASE GIVE!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment