Wednesday, October 1, 2014

DCTF COUNT-DOWN 13 HOURS LEFT!

[caption id="attachment_178" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Danny and Sebastian 1989 Danny and Sebastian 1989[/caption]

.


.


   Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe! Today is THE day. THE day my campaign to BATTLE my cancer ENDS!


.


Today, for the next 13 hours, I am going to do my BEST to garner MORE SUPPORT by running this Count-Down CLOCK! Right NOW there is just 13 HOURS LEFT! Only 13 hours till the end of my campaign! THIRTEEN HOURS LEFT to gather as much help as I can!


.


Fourteen HOURS to get the HELP I NEED! PLEASE won’t you GIVE?


.


Please Donate to @ Danny’s Cancer Treatment Fund @ Indiegogo!


.


PLEASE?


.


.

P.S. Click on ANY link to GO to the CAMPAIGN and GIVE!

.

Thank YOU!

.

PLEASE DONATE to


Danny's Cancer Treatment Fund @ Indiegogo


.



Danny in Rolling Hills Estates August 12, 2014
Danny in Rolling Hills Estates August 12, 2014

PLEASE GIVE!?!



Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment