Thursday, October 2, 2014

A Deep and Heartfelt THANKS!

.       My Dearest Readers, today October 2, 2014 my Cancer Treatment Fund campaign is over. In forty-five days I raised just over $500. First, I want to express my deep and heartfelt thanks to the eleven people that donated. Next, I would like to express my undying thanks to the 433 people who shared my campaign on Facebook. That was a trememdous showing of strength and faith. I am touched that so many wanted to help me out by furthering my cause. Thank you.


.

Finally, I want to say THANK YOU to the, literally, THOUSANDS of YOU, My Dearest Readers, that have shown YOUR support by coming HERE every day and reading my work. You do me honor by visiting, an  flatter me with every visit. Thank you!


.

In closing, whereas I had hoped  an  prayed  for a better campaign... that I had raise  more money. I accept the reality of thi  campaign, and its effect on my life. There is no shame in having tried, and failed. There is only pride in having raised at least $500 to help. My Dearest Readers, it WILL help. Every drop in a bucket bring  it closer to being full.  So it is with your donations. This bucket is, not yet, filled... but perhaps it is not meant to be on this date, at this time. I WILL try again. 


.

In closing, THANK YOU! My heart is filled with joy with yiur expressions of kindness, suport, and faith. I WILL continue to write and publish... ATFER a fews days rest and relaxation. I am thrilled we took this adventure, together, and have grown through this experience. I look forward to our continued time together as writer and .... MY DEAREST READERS.


.

P.S. For anyone still wanting to help? PLEASE go to PayPal and you can send money to me directly. Danny Hanning at PayPal. Thank you!


.

 Danny Hanning

No comments:

Post a Comment