Saturday, April 18, 2015

Notes from Behind the Keyboard - April 18th, 2015

20150210_132150


.


 Welcome back My Dear Readers Shoevians to The Other Shoe. It is about 7:45PM PDST Friday night April 17th, 2015. My Shoevians I must admit that I am rather… … … proud of myself, tonight. Proud that in spite of all the pain I find myself (increased by a terrible spill I took in the shower about two weeks past), I have managed to; research, write, edit, embed images, construct footnotes, and publish THREE articles (so far) this week! This is the schedule I has hoped to make, and keep, for the beginning of the Rebirth and Re-Launch’[1] of The Other Shoe.


.

Actually, as I am thinking about it… now it will be four articles counting this one once published. If I manage to; write, embed videos & images, edit and publish the planned memorial edition of ‘Sunday Funnies’ (as planned as an homage to Alexander R. Hanning) this Sunday? That will mean that I published FIVE works in this very first week of re-launch. Off to a bloody good start, if I say so myself. That is quite enough patting myself on the back, for the moment, and on to the meat of this article.

.

Yesterday, Thursday, I was out with Allen picking up prescriptions. It was a nice day, not too hot or too smoggy. Nobody has really seen me, since the chemotherapy. So, I took it upon myself to as Allen to be cameraman for today’s video. First off, I did not use (or have) a script for this video. It is completely an impromptu venture from beginning to end. Second, the hair color you see is my I’All New Natural’ hair color… post-chemo. I have not colored my hair since last year, and if it stays this color I will no longer color my hair. Third (and final) I mentioned a bit of a tumble I had in the shower, about two weeks ago.

.

I hit my head, my neck… … … and I chipped one of my front teeth. In the center on my right side, you will see the chipped tooth. I am doubtful that Medicare or Medi-Cal will pay anything for the repair. I am going to do my very best to save money, over the next several months and see if I can save enough to have the problem… fixed. I very much enjoy making videos, and posting them as personal updates. I just cannot envision this continuing, with my teeth… well, the way they look now ‘post-tumble’.

.

Without further adieu, I give you my Personal Update Video for April 2015. There is MORE content after the video, be sure to check that out, too! ENJOY!

.

[youtube=https://youtu.be/LuWt58UuxiU]


.

Wrapping up here, I am going to spend most of tomorrow working on the homage edition of ‘Sunday Funnies’ for this Sunday. Alexander R. Hanning has a BIG part of my life, and a huge reason I fair the cancer and following chemotherapy as well as I did. He was the STAR of ‘Sunday Funnies’ for a number of years, and... Well, he deserves this homage edition. So, look forward to this homage tomorrow Sunday 19th, 2015 right here at The Other Shoe.

.

As always, THANKS! For dropping by and spending some time here reading and enjoying my work and articles. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out this week’s editions of; The Mars Report’ and Lost in Space’ (it’s as easy as clicking on the links < back there). They are, both, departures from the norm for these series and I worked had to make them timely and enjoyable. Both will be returning to their original form and content coming next week.

.

Thank you!

.

Adieu!

.

© 2010 – 2015 Hanning Web Wurx and The Other Shoe


.




[caption id="attachment_3856" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Author/Editor Danny Hanning in Rolling Hills Estates February 2015 Author/Editor Danny Hanning in Rolling Hills Estates February 2015[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment