Saturday, April 25, 2015

Alive and, Well... ?

[caption id="attachment_3856" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Author/Editor Danny Hanning in Rolling Hills Estates February 2015 Author/Editor Danny Hanning in Rolling Hills Estates February 2015[/caption]

.

Welcome back My Dear Shoevians to The Other Shoe. First I would like to extend my apologies for my absence from publishing this past Friday here at The Other Shoe. It was not because I was bereft of material to write about and publish that is for sure. Nope, the reason for my absence is simple; I seem to keep falling in the shower.

.

Below is a short video that I recorded today. I made this video to show all of you, My Dear Shoevians, that I am alive and still all in one piece. Right now, at 2:15PM PDST I am uploading the video for publication just as soon as possible. I am hoping to have this article, and the accompanying video, ready for viewing by 3:00PM PDST (that would be 5PM Central –Texas Time). Right now, it looks as though I will be able to keep this schedule.

.

[youtube=https://youtu.be/jdt2u-Zws8Y]


.

Now! For upcoming work at The Other Shoe. I am working on, just started… but have completed the majority of the research needed, a wonderful little piece that I have titled – ‘Clinton Hate’ Syndrome – Diagnosis and Cure’. I am really happy about this article. Watching the beginning of the 2016 Presidential Campaigns I am struck just how much Republicans are talking about Hillary and not about themselves. Struck by the mounting number of investigations and (fleeting) “scandals’.

.

Why I have just watched as, in a matter of days, a whole ‘Clinton Foundation Donation Scandal’ has gone from a ‘thing’ to ‘debunked’ status in just a matter of days! This is the reason for my upcoming article and the symptom of an ilk (within the Republican Party) that suffers with the ‘Clinton-Hate Syndrome’!

.

Be sure to drop by, later this evening, to enjoy my first ‘political’ work in some time. Thanks and take care everyone!

.

Thank you!

.

Adieu!

.

[caption id="attachment_3844" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Danny Hanning Danny Hanning[/caption]

© 2010 – 2015 Hanning Web Wurx and The Other Shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment