Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pain is a Bitch Mistress...

Welcome back My Dear Readers, to The Other Shoe. I have not posted in several days. Not for the lack of something to say… or a lack to thoughts or ideas to put into words. For the past several days... pain has been my constant companion. There seems to be nothing I can do to get him to leave. I cannot hardly walk, nor can I get out of bed without bringing waves of terrible pain. I do my best to hide my pain… that just results in me lashing out at those I love.

.

Today, I managed to get the computer started (it has been giving me fits… won’t start... starts and stops running... it needs repairs I can ill afford), and have written a smallish piece that I will (hopefully) be posting later today,

.

To all of you, My Dear Readers, I apologize for this extended leave of absence. I know, that some of you, worry when I do not post for days at a time. I apologize for causing undue concern.

.

I wanted to post this little update… and reason for my absence. So, that if  I cannot get this one piece together by the end of the day… well you will know that I am alive. The new medication schedule worked the first week or so. But now, I am gripped with pain I just… at times, I cannot deal. I apologize to Allen as well. I have been short and gruff with him, due to my pain and stupid inability to admit my pain and share… Just not wired that way, I guess.

.

Anywho, look forward to posting a little later today.

.

Thanks!

 

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment