Thursday, November 28, 2013

Daniel’s November Video Update

            Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Today (November 26th, 2013) has been a very busy day, for me. I already wrote, and published ‘I’ll Be Seeing You, Again, Soon’, recorded and uploaded this video and started a very nice article about Pope Francis. If it is not already published, when you are reading this article, keep the faith. I am certain that I am working, diligently, to get it finished and published for your entertainment and enlightenment. I am not Catholic. My mother switched from Southern Baptist to Catholic late in life… in her 70’s. It made her happy. Something about how the church had been treating her since her divorce… that happened back in the early 70’s. Why they would hold a grudge for decades is beyond me… However, a great many things the Southern Baptists do leaves me vexed.

.

Tongues will wag, that is what they do. The number one reason for the video? “Thank you!” I had more birthday wishes on Facebook than every before, and I just wanted to be sure that I showed my appreciation to all my well-wishers. Second reason. I want to keep everyone informed of my health, and my well-being. I know that you cannot tell much from a video. Yet, you can see that I am in ‘good spirits’ still living in the same place and not all altered. I spend my days and night in terrible pain, not high or drunk.

.

I am happy that I have a roof over my head, and a doctor that helps to keep me… mostly out of pain. I am extremely happy that I have dozens of people that wish me well for my birthday. Mostly, I am happy for all of you… My Dearest Readers.  I am happy that, sometimes, I bring a little entertainment and happiness to people from all over this great world… one article at a time. Each time I see an article ‘Shared’, I am moved. Each time I see someone has taken the time to comment on an article I write… I am moved. Every time I see my work, my words, quoted… I am moved. Thank you.

.

Now, without further adieu ‘Daniel’s November Video Update’

.

[youtube=http://youtu.be/ekk_IfI6XG8]

1 comment:

  1. […] Daniel’s November Video Update : “Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Today (November 26th, 2013) has been a very busy day, for me. I already wrote, and published ‘I’ll Be Seeing You, Again, Soon’, recorded and uploaded this video and started a very nice article about Pope Francis. If it is not already published, when you are reading this article, keep the faith. I am certain that I am working, diligently, to get it finished and published for your entertainment and enlightenment. I am not Catholic. My mother switched from Southern Baptist to Catholic late in life… in her 70’s. It made her happy. Something about how the church had been treating her since her divorce… that happened back in the early 70’s. Why they would hold a grudge for decades is beyond me… However, a great many things the Southern Baptists do leaves me vexed.” I was not aware of the fact, at the time, but this article was actually a precursor to an experiment I publish later in the week. It signaled the beginning of my ‘combination’ articles. Where I combine a written article with a corresponding video. I am hoping to continue this practice well into the new year. […]

    ReplyDelete