Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Happy, Happy Birthday to Me!

Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Today’s posting will be short, and sweet. Today is my BIRTHDAY. Therefore, I am NOT going to spend it sitting behind a keyboard. I am writing this Tuesday night, and setting it for automatic posting tomorrow. I will be 56 years young, tomorrow. I as six when President Kennedy was shot dead in Dallas, Texas. I remember it all too well.

.

Having just moved, at the first of last month, my celebration will be limited to baking cupcakes. Money is still extremely tight, and I am not the kind of guy to go into debt just to celebrate his birthday. I hope that everyone has enjoyed the articles I have published, so far, this week. I will be back behind the keyboard, tomorrow.

.

To everyone that wishes me a “Happy Birthday” on Facebook. I say “Thank you!” I just might not even start a computer tomorrow. Hope everyone has a wonderful Wesdnesday (hump day).

.

Oh, FYI I AM a ‘Wednesday’s Child’. I was born on a Wednesday. What is the saying? That we Wednesday’s children are full of woe? They couldn’t have hit the target better, if they had met me, first.

.

AS always I am honored that you come here and read my work.

.

Thank you!

.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment