Friday, May 3, 2013

One Hundred Fifty and Counting!

Today is another new milestone here @ The Other Shoe. Today I will be posting my One Hundred Fiftieth article for The Other Shoe. I would like to thank all of My Dear Readers for without you this milestone would not be possible. I would like to thank lots of people from Pearland, that are friends on Facebook, but out of respect for their privacy I will merely mention them and NOT post their names.

 

This blog started out really slow, then my condition took a long steady arch for the worse, and I picked up my pace considerably. Now I am working on this blog and working to write a story of love.  Princess Nadia and the Healing Light is that project. Over the next several months I will be sharing tidbits from this novel right here @ The Other Shoe.

 

No, I will not be posting whole chapters or anything that might give away my plot. However, I will share the opening scene and some of the back stories. I do this out of a real and genuine fear of my work being copied or stolen before I can get it to a publisher. I trust you My Dear Readers; it is just all the trolls and internet thieves that I do NOT trust.

 

I look forward to another 150 articles, and I look forward to sharing them with YOU My Dear Readers!

 

As always, Thanks for dropping by and…

ENJOY!   

No comments:

Post a Comment