Thursday, May 9, 2013

Crossover of Content - The Other Shoe @ Blog Dot COM

Welcome back My Dear Readers! This is a short article to make you aware that I have copied all the content from The Other Shoe @ Blog dot com to this site at Wordpress  Now, or within the next few days, there should be all 150 articles (that I have written over the past two years) here at Word Press. Most of this content is time sensitive and will therefore have little bearing on today’s issues. However, I feel it’s best to have a backup of all my written material here at Wordpress.

 

My Dear Readers if you see something wrong with earlier content, like missing pictures are garbled text, please drop me an email so that I can correct this site. Right now I'm busy working on the Mars report for Saturday, May 10, 2013. I hope to see everyone here tomorrow to look at the images and read about Mars. Thank you so much for dropping by. And as always, enjoy!

.

[caption id="attachment_72" align="aligncenter" width="630"]The Other Shoe @ Blog.com The Other Shoe @ Blog.com[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment