Saturday, May 18, 2013

And Update and Personal Information

My Dear Readers, I am pleased to announce that traffic here at the Other Shoe has increased dramatically over the past two weeks. And I really am overjoyed to see just how many people like to come and read what I’ve written what I share. I want to make everyone aware that the blog blog.com is not getting working properly on any consistent basis. I am really hoping that the people at that blog.com can get their problems fixed. Because, the majority of everything I’ve written for the past two years is at that blog

 .

I have a contemplated moving all the content from blog.com over to WordPress. However this would be for far too difficult for me to do at this time. This would entail moving not all of the videos images and pictures that I have saved at the main blog over to the new blog. It can be done, that’s not the problem. The problem is? Me being out of pain long enough to get it all accomplished. Because once you start a process like this you’re not able to stop till you’re done.

 .

If anyone out there, who is familiar with basic word processor or websites, is willing to give me a day’s worth of assistance I be happy to let you help me move my God will not yet. Barring that, I’m going to keep double posting at both locations. I now have traffic monitoring, known as Google analytics, monitoring both sites. This means that I am able to track all my traffic from both site and then combine the information.

 .

Would you, My Dear Readers, but leave that we are getting nearly 200 visitors a week? Well we are. And I am very flattered, My Dear Readers. I’m doing my best to keep up with content. Aye, there is the rub.

  .                                                                                                           

 I must say that you all have a voracious appetite for information, content, and pretty pictures. LOL not only have I been working hard on this blog the past two weeks, writing as often as frequent and for as long as I can, I’d been working around my house as well. This is left me in a great deal of pain and discomfort this weekend. Therefore, My Dear Readers this will be the only thing I’m able to post until Monday or Tuesday. I apologize for this lapse in content but I am just in so much pain and have over pushed myself more than I should have working around the house. However, in my efforts this week I now have a monitor on my bed so that I don’t have to move any computer to be able to write. Unlike before I will not have to lose move a table with a computer running a power supply and hard drives over to my bed, set it up, use it, and then put it all back up. Starting today I will just have to power on my notebook grab the wireless keyboard and mouse, my headset, and I will be able to write sitting comfortably and supported in bed.

 .

What this means, My Dear Readers, as it starting next week there should be a free flow of content and writing that will satisfy even the most voracious appetite. I hope this makes you happy, My Dear Readers, because I know it’s going to make things a lot easier for me and I’ll be a lot less pain.

 .

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for your kindness, your support, your ideas, your ‘Likes’, your time, and everything that comes with you being My Dear Readers. The last two years here @ The Other Shoe have been just incredible for me. However, looking forward from this point; with the new text-to-speech software, the computer finally getting moved, and the new free monitor someone was throwing away, it looks like I’m going to be able to produce a lot more content and give you a lot more to read.

 .

I look forward to seeing you early next week I hope you take this chance to read somewhat of what I produced over the past 10 days there’s a lot that I’ve written since I came back. Until then I wish you good health, happiness, and wealth.

 .

See you next week.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Though I haven't any extra money to help with your chair, I admire your efforts and am delighted to find your site, Daniel. I'm enjoying getting to know your back catalog. One of my other blogging pals also works from her chair: http://tracytodd.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I thought I was taking a 'day off' from writing and posting...
    Then, there are TWO articles TODAY. What';s up with that?

    ReplyDelete