Monday, April 8, 2013

Sprint 4G LTE Arrives in Orange County

    Late last year I did a little something for myself, the exception not the rule. I purchased a Samsung Galaxy 3S from Sprint for Christmas. The phone is just fine and works well. However, since I turned it on I have never once connected @ 4G LTE. Yesterday, while I was getting my hair cut for my medical appointment tomorrow, I saw that my phone was connected '4G'. Be still my heart. By the the I got back home, it takes quite awhile in a wheelchair, the 4G was replaced by 3G. :(

    Today has been busy, I would never have thought it takes two weeks to get an appointment for a colonoscopy. I was trying to convince a medical receptionist that I had suffered enough and just wanted to make the appointment for this painful and humiliating procedure, when I noticed the call was connected via 4G LTE once again. I hung up on the receptionist, without an appointment... still I got on line with the phone and tested this alleged 4G LTE connection. Well the ping is still poor @ 135 still no playing multi-player games on cell phones... but the download was flirting with 10Mbps. This is definitely not 3G! Sprint's 4G LTE has arrived in Orange county California... finally.

So, if you are one of my readers here in the L.A. 'Pit' go and get your Samsung Galaxy 4G LTE and you will get your high speed connection Sprint has promised since last year.

ENJOY!

P.S. Yeah, I know I have been gone for quite awhile... I hope to be 'back' soon. dlh

No comments:

Post a Comment