Monday, December 22, 2014

Notes from Behind the Keyboard - December 22nd, 2014

[caption id="attachment_3577" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Alex at Xmas Hiding Alex at Xmas Hiding[/caption]

.

Welcome back My Dear Shoevians to The Other Shoe. Today is December 22nd, 2014 and there are just three days left for any ‘Christmas Shopping’. Later today I plan on writing and publishing a ‘A Week in Review’ for last week. I managed to write and publish more than five articles. Including a Gargantuan edition of ‘The Mars Report’.

.

My traffic is up, my comments are positive. I keep writing and publishing, because that is what a writer does. He/She writes. I love to write. I love to share the stories and articles that I write. So much so that, for the past FIVE YEARS, I have done all this for FREE and never charged a single penny. Instead? Instead I have worked on the basis… of… trust. I write and publish and trust that when I am at wit’s end or without the means needed to; get a mobility device, move, for fight cancer that you, My Dear Shoevians, are there and help.

.

This, actually, worked for the first several years. I am still hoping for assistance with ‘Christmas’. However, as of the first part of next year… there just might be a change. A change necessitated by changing trends… in charity. Whereas I understand the adage ‘Times, they are a changing’… I am really caught off guard by the lack of generosity… compassion… empathy… charity.

.

This blog serves many functions to many people all over this great earth. I, merely, ask.. as exchange for the stories… articles.. incredible images from space and Mars… a modicum of support. This has not been forthcoming. Therefore, as of (as soon as I can get it organized) ‘ads’ here at The Other Shoe. I will do my best to keep them to a minimum. I will do my best to keep them at the end of articles… and/or to the ‘Side-Bar’ of the blog.

.

I have not worked out all the kinks… and I must tell you, My Dearest Shoevians, that this is not the course of action I prefer. Having said… I will ask, yet again, for any/all the support that all of you, My Dearest Shoevians, for your kind support for my ‘Christmas’ and my Battle with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. You can give at PayPal – my name is Daniel Hanning and my PayPal email is Enzomatrix@earthlink.net. With that information anybody anywhere in the world can show their support.

.

That is all that I ask of you, My Dearest Shoevians. I will post later this week and tell you of any/all of you, My Dearest Shoevians, that reached out and helped. This is for a Christmas for my family. I simply am without the means to show the people I love the kindness and seasonal care that they genuinely deserve. Being unable to work, with NOTHING selling on eBay… I am a man with greatly limited means!

.

For everyone that has every helped me in any way? THANK YOU! Your kindness and support are instrumental to my survival! To all of you, My Dearest Shoevians, I wish you a very ‘Merry Christmas’!

.

Adieu!

.

Thank you!

.

 




[caption id="attachment_3767" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Danny Does Chemo - Day One #1 Danny Does Chemo - Day One #1[/caption]

.

© 2010 – 2014 Hanning Web Wurx and The Other Shoe


.




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="234"]The Other Shoe eBay Store PLEASE Shop at The Other Shoe eBay Store for your Holiday Shopping![/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment