Thursday, March 17, 2016

Status Update - March 17th, 2106


Danny Hanning
Danny Hanning Writer, Editor, Research Staff and Publisher at The Other Shoe

            Welcome back, My Dear Shoevians, to The Other Shoe. I am dropping by, today, just to keep all of you, My Dear Shoevians, up to date on the status of my; writing, blog and publishing. Today, at about 1PM, I dropped off my ‘Writing Computer’ (the computer that I have all my writing, publishing, and animation software… on) at HB Computerz for the replacement of the motherboard. I am holding my breath… keeping my fingers crossed… and thankful that (prior) to dropping it off I backed-up all my documents and pictures.
.
This is a very tense and trying time, my Dear Shoevians, for this budding writer/publisher. This is THE computer that I wrote; ALL 675+ articles that are The Other Shoe, every page of ‘The Horror in Smithville’ (my teen-preteen scare novel), and every single line of ‘The Adventures of Princess Nadia’ (including the creation of Rattopia back in 2009). This computer holds a very special place in my writing zeitgeist and I am hoping beyond hope that it is returned to me working and ready for another ten years of writing.
.
Well, that is the end of this Status Update and I am hoping that I get the computer back, soon, so that I can continue my writing. I am very happy that, at this point, I have written and published THREE articles, this week. I am going to try to write… with my tablet… or a ‘barrowed’ computer, over the weekend. If not, just as soon as I have my computer back, I will push to get off another status update, and return to my regular writing schedule.
.
Thank you, all, for your; kindness, understanding, and support while I am working to reestablish my blog… and my writing and publishing endeavors.
.
Thank you!
.
Danny Hanning
Danny Hanning Writer, Editor, Research Staff and Publisher of The Other Shoe(s)
.

.
© 2010 – 2016 Hanning Web Wurx and The Other Shoe
.

No comments:

Post a Comment