Sunday, October 11, 2015

My Deep and Heartfelt Thanks!

Danny Hanning
Danny Hanning
.
Welcome back My Dear Shoevians to The Other ShoeIt has been some time since my last post, but I am back and I am ready to write. However, first things first!
.
The people who have made the repair of my ‘Writing Computer’ possible, well are just too numerous to name here today. Thousands responded with emails and messages of; support, kindness, understanding and caring. These voices reached out and gave me strength. Yet, out of the masses a handful stood out and lent a helping hand. I would be gravely remiss if I did not give them a mention here, today.
.
The following men have reached outside their own lives, and through acts of generosity bridged the miles between us and touched the life of another human being in a way that will never be forgotten.
.


(Ian Cottier)
.
Ian Cottier – I met Ian through Facebook, and my life has been graced by his friendship. When I wrote of my problems with my computer, Ian did not hesitate to dig deep and bridge the ocean between us with this generosity. “Thank you very much, Ian!”
.


(Kinky Friedman & William Booth on the right)
.
William Booth – Bill and I meet though mutual friends, and our mutual love of the Great State of Texas. Bill has returned to Texas, I have stayed here in California. Though thousands of miles separate us physically, our love of ‘good governance’, and a shared dream of a better and more prosperous America (for all) bridge the physical world that separates us. When Bill learned of my need for assistance getting my writing computer repaired. Bill did not hesitate to reach out and help.“Thank you, Bill!”
.


(Jack Wright)
.
Jack Wright – Of all the friends I have listed here, Jack and I have just met. We are both friends of William, and when we found ourselves standing together against intransigence and intolerance a friendship was forged. I was very much surprised by Jack’s generosity, for we have only known each other a short time. It just goes to show you, that a friend that reaches out, when you are in need, is a friend in deed! “Thank you, Jack!”
.


(Jason Kleppinger)
.
Jason Kleppinger – Though last in mentions, here today, Jason has been my friend the longest. I meet Jason back in the late 90’s. As with all the friends I have shared here, today. I met Jason via the internet. Funny that all the friends and benefactors, mentioned here today, I have never met any of them in person! Jason reached out all the way from Iowa, just to lend me a helping hand. “Thank you, Jason!”
.
I must admit that I am deeply moved by the generosity of the men mentioned here, today. Though none of them, have I met in person, they have not… did not hesitate to help when they say a friend in need. Here with all of you here at my side, My Dear Shoevians, I would like to express to them my most deep and heartfelt… … … “THANK YOU!”
.
With every word that I write, from here on out, and every article that I publish. I want them to know that I think of their generosity. For, with out which, my voice would be silenced. Because of their kindness, support and caring I am able to continue my work. Continue; writing, sharing and publishing here at The Other Shoe.
.
Finally, I would like to express my thanks to the Owner and workers at H.B. ComputersAmir, the owner, gave me a great deal on the repairs that my computer needed. The work they did returned to me my writing computer in great working order. In the coming week I will be preparing and posting advertisements for H.B. Computers that will appear along the sidebar of each and every one of my four blog locations. “Thank you EVERYONE at H.B. Computers!”
.
Well, that about wraps it up, for today. My Dear Shoevians, the past two days have been terribly demanding, of me physically. I have; spent hours out in 94+ degree heat, helped with shopping at several different stores, and assisted with nine loads of laundry.
.
This has left me sore… well all over my hands… my neck… my back, and more. I simply must rest, and recuperate, before I begin my writing and publishing in earnest. I will return, in just a matter of days, with publications of; ‘The Mars Report’, ‘Lost in Space’, ‘Election 2016’, ‘American Governance – What We Need Today!’, and ‘A Week in Review’!
.
Adieu!
.
Thank you!
.
Danny Hanning Writer, Editor, Research Staff and Publisher at The Other Shoe
© 2010 – 2015 Hanning Web Wurx and The Other Shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment