Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Trouble In Paradise

It has been far too long since I have posted, and I owe you all an explanation. Since July 13 I have been running a funding campaign, to help me get a Power Chair, at Indiegogo. I use this blog to share stories from my past, articles about the Curiosity mission on Mars, political articles and recipes. I have been using Facebook and my 100 ‘Friends’ to promote this blog, and by extension the Power Chair campaign. That was, until October 12th.

.

This Friday was the end of a very frustrating and exhausting week. I expressed myself via a piece named ‘And The Worm Turns’. I went onto Facebook to promote this new article, like I have on a regular basis for two years, and Facebook will not allow me to post links to this blog. I try a different computer. I try my HTC EVO 4G. I post what has happened on Facebook. I plunge headlong into a deep depression. The Other Shoe IS me. This blog is how I self identify. I am too disabled to do anything else, and there are people that like what I write… I think there are… Otherwise this is one trippy monologue!

.

I eventually call an 800 number for Facebook technical support, in India. They were quite polite and informed me “one or more of your friends reported your blog as being spammy...” as why I am not allowed to promote this blog anymore. If I cannot promote my blog via social networking, well I just don’t understand how that would work. I have a good friend, he is a very good friend. He has told me not to talk about this, that it just makes the person/people that have done this feel good. Honestly, if doing this to me… in my condition… makes you feel good… You are without hope. Nothing I do or don’t do is going to make a difference to a person that would take away… One sick puppy.
.

Dear readers; I so fricking cherish you. I really am trying to get back to writing. Don’t think I don’t remember where we left off in ‘The Story of Daniel’. We are all about to spend the night in Pearland Funeral Home. It was to be a great story for Halloween, which is why I was writing this episode now… until. So, Dear Readers, I am reaching out to you.

.
What should I DO? I have the ‘Other’ The Other Shoe over @ Word Press. It doesn’t look as nice. The library of articles is only 40, I have 127 here and it doesn’t post as nice to Facebook. Also? What if the putz, that kicked a disabled guy to begin with, just reports the SECOND The Other Shoe that seems kind of futile?

.

So, any thoughts… PLEASE add a comment… message me on Facebook… send a pigeon, anything. I really want to continue because I really enjoy telling you stories and showing you Mars, and sharing my recipes… I LIKE  that.

.

Seven days left to Daniel’s Moving Assistance Fund, Please give?

Thanks.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="220"]Daniel's Moving Assistance Fund Daniel's Moving Assistance Fund[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment