Saturday, May 23, 2015

Sunday Funnies - May 23rd, 2015

.
Welcome back My Dear Shoevians to The Other Shoe. Today is Sunday, so that means it is time for our weekly series 'Sunday Funnies'! This week we have another appearance by our newest star my little furry buddy Gryphon D. Hanning! I cannot begin to tell you all, My Dear Shoevians, just how much it means to me to have another furry little buddy. My house is just not a home without a little fancy rat scampering around, playing in the morning, sleeping in my lap in the afternoon, and watching TV with me in the evenings.
.
In this video I have actually captured a rat-habit that I have watched for many decades, but failed to get on video until now. Yes, I bathe my Fancy Rats. I bathe them in my bath tub and use my Panteen for Color Treated Hair. If it is good enough for me, then it is good enough for them! This way they smell that they have the very same odor was their fathers. This goes a long way to assist with familial bonding with Fancy rats.
.
Once they are out of the tub... and pouted a little... given the customary dirty looks to the daddy that bathed them... they go about; fluffing, grooming and arranging their fur the way they prefer. One of these process I call... Mohawking. This is the process of grooming their hair (the fur on the top of their heads) into a Mohawk! It is really quite amusing and entertaining! While I have watched it, as I stated before, for many decades, this is the very first time I have managed to get the process on video! I hope that you get a kick out of this, as much as I do!
.
ENJOY!
.
(Gryphon Post-Bath / 'Mohawk Rat'!)
.
Thank you!
.
Adieu!
 


© 2010 – 2015 Hanning Web Wurx and The Other Shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment