Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Funnies - May 10th, 2015

[caption id="attachment_3995" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Gryphon Sharing Danny's Soda! Gryphon Sharing Danny's Soda![/caption]

.

Welcome back My Dear Shoevians to The Other Shoe. After a long, and unavoidable, absence I have returned just in time to share another edition of ‘Sunday Funnies’ with Gryphon D. Hanning. First, a little explanation of my absence for the past several days. At first I was taking some much needed ‘downtime’, however, since Thursday I have been unable to work on my primary blog location. This happens, from time to time, at the blog location at blog dot com. Rather than have a huge backlog of articles to cross publish, once the primary location comes back, I decided to wait and publish when I can do it at both locations at once.

.

Today, Sunday May 10th, I find that my primary blog is back! Now, I am going to get the ‘Traffic Report’ (already posted at Word Press) published at blog dot com, then I will publish this article at both locations. It is unfortunate that this happens all to often. I have, often, wished for the finances to have my own web site for my blog, making it so that I can publish whenever I like.

.

On with the show! Today we have another video starring Gryphon D. Hanning. This is his second video since coming to live with me. Just so you know I have two more videos already shot and uploaded, for future editions of ‘Sunday Funnies’!

.

SO, without further adieu, I give you Gryphon’s First Bath!

.

[Youtube=https://youtu.be/iA9czSaZz_Q]


.




[caption id="attachment_3994" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Hey! I'm napping here! Hey! I'm napping here![/caption]

© 2010 – 2015 Hanning Web Wurx and The Other Shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment